The green card process is a progression of steps taken to win a green card. A green card gives the holder changeless habitation in the United States.
What Is the Green Card Process?
The green card process is a progression of steps taken to acquire a green card. A green card gives the holder a lasting home in the United States. After filling the greencard basvuru(application) accurately every next step will be easier.
What Are the Benefits of a Green Card?
A green card holder can remain in America as long as they need it. This card doesn’t have any of the guidelines that keep different types of visa holders from framing bonds in the nation. A green card holder can:
- Buy a home in the United States
- Claim some other sort of property
- Have full rights and legitimate securities in America’s lawful framework
- Support relatives to get their very own green cards
- Go to class and acquire a degree
- Work at an American organization without the need to get a work visa
- Begin and maintain a business
- Leave the nation to travel when they need and still get the chance to return when they’re done
- While a green card holder has a significant number of the advantages of American citizenship as of now, this card has an additional advantage. The individual can apply for full American citizenship following five years of green card ownership.
Our Next Steps and Considerations:
The primary advances you’ll in all probability need to take incorporate the accompanying:
Choose whether you’ll require a legal advisor’s assistance. On the off chance that you can bear the cost of it, this is frequently advantageous. Movement law is exceptionally intricate and administrative work escalated, and it has proficient assistance during the regularly protracted application process.
If applying through a business, pause while the business finishes an “overall compensation” demand and gets a predominant pay assurance (PWD) from the U.S. Division of Labor (DOL). The PWD tells the business how a lot of cash is regularly paid to individuals in comparative employments. Next, your boss should enlist and endeavor to enlist an American specialist for the position and afterward, accepting that comes up short, document a work accreditation for your benefit. You’ll likely be approached to supply some data to your boss during this procedure, yet you won’t present any applications or sign any structures.
Next, you should sit back somewhat more, while either your U.S. relative or your manager rounds out what’s known as a “visa request” for you, (Structure I-130 for family, Form I-140 for managers). The visa request shows either that you are the candidate’s relative or that you have been extended to an employment opportunity and got work confirmation. It might take months or even a very long time for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to endorse the appeal.
On the off chance that, in the class under which you’re applying, just constrained quantities of visas or green cards are allowed out each year, you’ll have to hold up until the individuals in line in front of you have gotten their green cards (which can take years). This depends on your “need date,” which originates from the date that either your work confirmation or your I-130 visa appeal was first gotten at the fitting government office.