Dubai, the dream of every vagabond, is the capital city of Emirates of Dubai and a central business hub of western Asia. Whenever it comes to the international tour, Dubai is the first destination stuck in every mind.
Beautiful high-rise buildings, including the world’s Tallest Building (Burj Khalifa), a vast classy desert, and the long sea coastline Dubai has everything to attract tourists and ranked fourth in most visited cities of the world. Dubai airport is the busiest one that receives maximum international passengers.
If you are planning your itinerary of Dubai, then here is a quick guide to adding some most attractive destinations of Dubai. Dubai is generally connected to all the world’s countries via direct or non-stop flights or other transport mediums. India is also one, with immediate and non-stop flights to Dubai (DXB) at very reasonable rates. Flight ticket from mumbai to dubai starts approximately from Rs.10, 000 onwards that is the minimum to visit internationally.
Top attractions of Dubai to add to your itinerary right away are:-
- Tallest building Burj khalifa:– Burj Khalifa present at the heart of Dubai is the world’s tallest building. With a total height of 828 m, Burj Khalifa is the largest retail building used commercially by many top business units. A single visit at Burj khalifa with the full sky view costs up to DH 300. The Dubai fountain is also the main attraction of Burj Khalifa, inspired by the famous London fountain show.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: –Explore the Aquatic world of Dubai on the ground floor of Burj Khalifa. Dubai Aquarium and the underwater zoo are home to more than 140 species and 400 sharks. Snorkeling, shark walkers, and shark dives are the favorite activities in this Aquarium world.
- The artificial island Palm Jumeirah: – Palm Jumeirah is the largest artificial island of the world located on the Coastal line of Dubai. It is part of the developing project of Palm Islands. Luxurious hotels, food courts, open restaurants, bars are the main attractions at Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai desert: – Large Arabian Desert at the outskirts of Dubai city life can overwhelm. Dubai has everything from a long sea Coastline to the extensive hot Arabian Desert safaris. Camel rides, stunning jeep rides in giant dunes, and night stay resorts in this Dubai Desert.
- Dubai frame: – Dubai Frame is the newest edition to the city’s attraction, located in Zabeel Park, Dubai. This 493 ft. long and 95.53 m wide Frame is the largest in the world. The Dubai frame’s one side has old Dubai, and the other side has the modern and growing Dubai. You can experience it from the view deck of this giant Frame.
“The city of the gold” Dubai is the economic hub of western Asia and has more than 70 shopping centers. A planned visit to the most attractive country of the United Arab Emirates can mesmerize your heart with its best and unique skyscrapers and advanced technology.